- 10HR OSHA Safety & Health Program (Eng. Span. Pol. Chi.)
- 30HR OSHA Safety & Health Program (Eng. Span.)
- 16HR Disaster Site Worker Program
- 4HR User Supported Scaffold Training (Eng. Span. Pol. Chi.)
- 32HR Supported Scaffold Installer/Remover (Eng. Span. Pol.)
- 8HR Supported Scaffold Installer/Remover Refresher Training (Eng. Span. Pol.)
Suspended Scaffold-Rigging Rule 9
7HR Site Safety Manager Refresher
The 7HR Site Safety Manager Refresher Training is an all-inclusive program that allows you to complete the 7 hours of continuing education required every 3 years to renew your license with the Department of Buildings. The Refresher course is required for client’s renewing the following Licenses/registrations: Site Safety Manager, Construction Superintendent, or Site Safety Coordinator.
Upon completing this program, students will have a clear understanding of the new NYC Codes, existing Federal and State standards, applicable local laws to promote sound and code-compliant construction practices, necessity of practicing impeccable record keeping/reporting, and the role as contact for corporate and city/state/federal regulatory agencies. This course also gives insight into safety and health policy and procedure administration, fire protection regulations, and DOT regulations/permits.
- $225 per person
- $202.50 per person for groups of 4-5 (10% discount)
- $191.25 per person for groups of 6+ (15% discount)
Please note: Included with the course fee is the chapter manual 33, NYC DOB Building Code manual, and preparation/submittal of your renewal application. Course fee DOES NOT INCLUDE DOB RENEWAL FEE.
Course Completion Material:
Upon conclusion of training, all participants will receive a certificate of completion for Site Safety Manager Refresher Training from TSCTA.